Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil (5ml)
Taken from fragrant tree bark, Cinnamon essential oil has noteworthy cleansing properties and a warming, spicy aroma.
- Add one drop to two ounces of water and gargle for a mouth-freshening rinse.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and use in a warming massage.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply to wrists and ankles before outdoor activity.
- Use in place of dry cinnamon in recipes for a delightfully, spicy flavor.
- Add one drop to a cup of tea with honey during winter months.
- Diffuse during cold seasons for an invigorating aroma.
- Place in spray bottle with water and use on to wipe down countertops and other surfaces
**Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.**