Clove Bud Essential Oil (15ml)
With an energizing and stimulating scent as well as warming and surface cleansing topical properties, Clove Bud essential oil is useful in massage, diffusion, or as a cooking spice.
Very spicy, warm, woody with subnote of leather
- Add one drop to toothbrush before applying toothpaste.
- Combine with doTERRA SPA Hand and Body Lotion for a skin-warming lotion.
- Dilute with Fractionated Coconut Oil and apply topically for a soothing massage
- Place one drop of Clove in two ounces of water and gargle for a fresh mouth rinse.
- Combine two drops Clove, two drops TeaTree, and honey for a clarifying face mask.
- In place of dry clove, use to taste when baking treats.
- Combine two drops Clove, Cinnamon, and Tangerine with water in a spray bottle for an energizing room spray.
SALE! 50% OFF!!
- Final Sale