Jump Rope - With Pro Swivel
The Swivel Rope offers swivel-bearing action with smooth-spinning ball bearings and fully-rotating swivel ball bearings. Its ergonomic handles have textured relief patterns for optimal grip and control. The length of the rope fully adjusts using a unique set-screw retainer. GoFit’s Pro Swivel Rope—engineered to get real results.
- Durable PVC jump rope
- Unique set-screw retainer for fully adjustable rope length
- Connector has fully-rotating swivel ball bearing for optimal rope rotation
- Super-smooth ball bearing spinning action
- Lightweight and durable, ergonomic handle design
- No-slip thumb and finger grip with raised relief pattern
- Grooved relief pattern in soft-grip rubber
Jumping rope is one of the most efficient methods of cardio training. Jumping rope for 10 minutes at a moderate pace is the equivalent to running one mile in 12 minutes, cycling 2 miles in six minutes, swimming a quarter mile in 12 minutes, two sets of tennis or playing an 18-hole golf course.